We offer natural, non-invasive treatment for auto accident injuries in Kennesaw GA. Car accident victims frequently experience musculoskeletal injury and pain as a result of their accident. At Discover Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, we know how debilitating this type of injury can be.
Common Auto Accident Injuries Treated By Your Kennesaw Chiropractor
Auto accident injuries can take many forms. Below are some of the most common auto accident injuries in Kennesaw, GA:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Knee injury
Natural, Holistic Care for Auto Accident Victims
At Discover Chiropractic and Rehabilitation in Kennesaw, GA, our chiropractors Dr. Gruber and Dr. Ferrari provide natural, holistic care for auto accident victims.
- Spinal adjustment. This technique helps realign the vertebrae and eliminate subluxations, thus reducing patient pain and aiding the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps loosen tight muscles after an auto accident injury, and helps alleviate patient pain. Massage therapy can also reduce stress after an auto accident occurs.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients to do targeted stretches and exercises that can build their strength, improve coordination and help them avoid injury in the future.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is the process of creating negative pressure around the vertebrae to help put an injured or misplaced disc back into position.
- Lifestyle advice. We administer lifestyle advice to help our patients make smart choices and avoid further injury.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Kennesaw, GA Today
We do more than provide healthy, safe chiropractic care to auto accident victims. At Discover Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, we also work with injury attorneys who represent our patients. Whether you’re in need of safe chiropractic care or medical documentation regarding your treatment, we can help. We provide treatment for back pain, low back pain, back pain, lumbar decompression and neck pain, so you can get back on your feet after an accident occurs. To find out more about our services or to make an appointment with one of our chiropractors, call us today!